Monday 15 June 2015

Friendship Goals


7th years of Friendship is not a short period of time for us to cope with every problems.
There's only one word that can be describe in order to make our friendship last long which is
'trust'.
It will be like a hell lot experience if  we had not trust each other thought out the whole journey,
 because you'll definitely went trough numerous problem that befall to break your friendship.





The first things that how my girls and I to build a good friendship which is,
be there for them whenever there's ups and downs.
Second, extremely caring like they are your boyfriends.
Third, scares whoever tries to get you down
Forth,tries to make your day full of joy.

Fifth, feeling funny and fun when they are here no matter how they act.
Sixth, reads conversation and gives opinion of how I'd comment or post in Facebook or any social media.
Seventh, inherits a new family.
Eighth, explain craps that you don't know as your friends will definitely laugh at you when you have no idea what the crap is.
Nine,nothing will ever be success if you never try to experience it. Therefore, we must made lots commitment in order to gain a truly friendship. 
Tenth, directly hurts whoever hurts you because to be real is the second keyword for me to build a good friendship.
Eleventh, sometimes things happen that will drift us apart but I assure for the rest of my life that I'll never break us apart.


Would you actually pop up with a question that why some of the words are bold with red colours?
Try to read it with just those red words.
''Best Friends"
Yes! that's right.
It's the combination of friendship meanings into words.
To be honest, I actually got this amazing idea from Pinterest and immediately I felt for the great meaning behind the words. I really wish the meaning of these great words actually stay in my life forever.


I really thought I've already achieved the part of my friendship goals which is travelling around the world without any much permission from parents. Heh =D


I'm am feeling so ecstatic of having them in my life that made such beautiful memories for me.
 Having a good friends and building up relationship with them are very important to me as they make my life a colourful rainbow
As each colour make my world a better place. =)





       Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/knie.tan
Instagram : https://instagram.com/mc_knie/

No comments:

Post a Comment