Monday 10 August 2015

Asian Battleground 2015



It was my very first experience going on to the Astro LIVE show Asian Battleground.
I can say that I'm very fortunate to know Ker Qian as my friend. She the ONE and ONLY girl member in Kidiotics crew! =D
You know what is more exciting? Kidiotics is the champion for Astro Battleground 2015!!! <3
It is very nice of her because she actually got me a lot of tickets.
So with that, I invited bunch of my Uni friends to go together.





The show was supposing to start at 9.30 p.m. but I had something that had been delay therefore I reach there at 10 p.m. that night.
 I was really auspicious that I still could get in to the Grand Hall.
Of course with the lateness, I didn't manage to get a nice place to stand and watch the show.
However, I still manage to have good times with my friends and create lots of memories with them.
To fix the situation I just tip toes and strengthen my neck as long as possible to watch the show.
Eventually, everybody start to do that too to get the a good view. 
hahaha


All in all it was a great experience, watching the dancing crew from 10 different countries and meeting famous judges like Funky Lia from Korea, G.Hsiang from Taiwan, Vince from Philippine and etc.



Acting like a boss? HaHa


From the beginning and towards to end of all their performances was great but when it comes  to the Japanese group I really felt that they are not as good as the other dance crew.






We had gone full max crazy when it comes to my friend's dance crew which is the Kidiotics and after we have witnessed their performances, we were extremely sure that the Kidiotics crew is gonna win but turned up that the Japanese team won.
However, we did not get a clear view, therefore we thought that the Japanese team was not that great.
To clear things up a bit I have re watched the show again on the internet the next day.
And indeed that Japanese team had amaze me.






Truly a champion for ASIAN BATTLEGROUND.   

Moral of the stories ~Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover. =)


Last but not least, the event was great. I had a great experiences. Another great puzzle pieces to add in my memory lane. =)



Anyway let's just stop with those boring words and watch the video together!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH5iKuGbup8

No comments:

Post a Comment