Sunday 12 July 2015

Benefits of Exercise.

Tilde thequeen (2015) Retrieved July 10, 2015, from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/495114552761214675/


My first taught of dancing is the only way for me to release my stress.
But no matter how hard I dance I still can’t dance in a more professional way.
Well, I never give up until I joined cheer-leading in my high school.
In order to strengthen my dancing skills, I have save my pocket money every month to go for a studio to learn more dancing moves, techniques, and stunts.





I bet you might be thinking that I just wasting my money and I should use the money in a better way?
 But you know what?
I don't feel it at all.
Neither have the feeling of regret for what I've done for myself.
That is because I finally found my passion in this long and tiring journey.
Hah~~~

Besides dancing, I do attend gym and Muay Thai classes as well.
The purpose of doing it is actually to build my sexy and delicious abs.
Hahaha! I'm just kidding anyway.
I used to yawn or even sleep in the class every day during my foundation year.
 But the amazing things that I'd experienced is
 that can actually makes your metabolism more fresher and clearer.

I am sure for those who used to regular exercising you'll definitely experience the difference in you.
Eventually I found out that doing exercise in the gym or even doing Muay Thai are not only for the outer part of our body to have sexy abs but also for our inner strength.


Tadaaa! My random form 2 pictures ;D



Be that sometimes your friends might be teasing you and make you feel giving up too.
Let me tell you this, only you, yourself can decide what your destination was. If you are dedicated, you will definitely reach your goals.
Doing exercise is not only for your body figure but also for your soul.
So now I strongly encourage you to start your kind of exercise now in order to get a slim body and also a very strong inner strength.






 Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/knie.tan


Instagram : https://instagram.com/mc_knie/








No comments:

Post a Comment