Sunday 26 July 2015

Candy of Joy.



Motivation.LV, (2015), Motivation. Retrieved July 26,2015, from http://www.motivation.lv/7-iemesli-kapec-mums-vajadzetu-vairak-smieties/



Candy of Joy


From time to time, it is hard to go against the power of joy.
I believe no one want to be sad and miserable even for a sec right.
  Just as you were in a terrible situation when bully is taking advantage of you, harassing you or even cursing you. You never felt the same. You were devastated. You miss the feeling of once you were happy. That when you totally lost the moment of joy.


For an instance when I was at  the age of 15, most of the form5 students they will addressed  me as “Dog” and shouted from 3rd floor to 1st floor just because I was a prefect in school.
I really felt depressed and down during that time. I will occasionally hide myself and avoid them as much as possible. I never really spoke to anyone about my feeling as a victim in this situation.


Eventually I realised that I should not be ashamed or sad about it. That’s because I have good name in school and a student that teachers look up to. Yet those form 5 students were just bunch of miserable people. People that did not get enough loves.

The intention of this is to show you that you should not expect other  people to make joy for you. Yet I am not saying your best friend, family or you loved ones does not expressed their joys to you but to think back the truth happiness actually comes within yourself.



Mid.day, (2014) Food additives cause metabolic syndrome, obesity. Retrieved July 26, 2015 from http://www.mid-day.com/articles/food-additives-cause-metabolic-syndrome-obesity/16023190


I derive great candy of delicious joy from my thought. I tried to be socialize and gregarious to all my school mates and certainly my mom as well as my siblings. TRUST ME the more candy you generate for your joy, the thicker the shield of yours developed. People who never give up and keep on with their joy will never beat down by the bullies, they have comes upon.


In fact, if you have anyone brings joy into your life that’s a great plus in your life! You are really lucky that you’ve this kind of great people. Please DO NOT take for granted that people are treating you good. It is not a MUST for them to do so. They are just same as you who are generating the candy of joy. So why we build a mutual relationship between us people. We help others to create joys while others creates the joy for us.


Reserve all the candy of joy and spread it to the bullies that tried to spoil your day.
Let them taste your candy and hope that they will one day found that bullies does not made ones stronger yet made them the weakest in the society.
They might not want to taste it but they’ll never steal it from what you’ve reserved.


Therefore, what are you waiting for?
Let’s make our CANDY!! =D
***Stay positive***






No comments:

Post a Comment